Broken : Savlonic Neon Broken : Savlonic Neon

Excellent animation and a great song, if you ask me. I love that heavy electronic beat! Splendid work!

Potion Shop Potion Shop

A very interesting visual style, nice story and a fitting soundtrack to boot. Splendid work!

SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8 SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8

Ah! Nothing like a good dose of "WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SEE?!" to complete one's day. Gotta love purposely-awful stuff like this.

Now, pardon me while I raeg over not being credited for my one line in this collab. >:-(
<Insert raeging here>

There. Much better. Nice work on this, everyone! XD

Blow My Whistle Redux Blow My Whistle Redux

Sometimes, I really miss the old animations that played when you blammed, saved and whistled stuff here on Newgrounds. I can't give a higher score given how relatively simple this is. That and one considerable problem. The audio cuts off just a bit too soon between each loop. "Blow my whistle ba-" Gotta love the nostalgia, nonetheless. Good job. :)

I remember the Audio Portal version of this animation in which the whistles would actually spin rapidly.

Now, if only we could actually blow the whistle on rule-breaking content in this latest version of Newgrounds. -_-

Double Dragon DragonsTale Double Dragon DragonsTale

I was wondering what your next project was going to be and when we would get to see it. I would say the wait was definitely worth it. I absolutely loved the animation style used here. Superbly executed. As for the story: a great deal of action and quite a few laughs as well. It's also very nice to see that you didn't have to get the video mangled up in a .SWF in order to submit this to Newgrounds. I can only imagine the horrors this animation would have suffered being smashed down to 20 or 30 megabytes in Flash Video format. ^_^;

At any rate, excellent work and here's looking forward to your next project! :) 5/5

kalabor106 responds:

Was actually trying to get this to SWF format but flash would crash about 3/4 the way through. Yeah it was massive something like 150mbs. That was when it was compressed too. Thanks.

APPLE.MOV APPLE.MOV

Ha!, ha I was wondering when this cartoon would show up on Newgrounds. Safe to say, this and the rest of the series should, for the most part, be at home here.

Splendid work!

Paradise Paradise

Wow! I found this presentation to be both beautiful and touching. For one's first submission to Newgrounds, this is fabulous! Excellent work on the animation and a great level of detail.

Just one minor note: I would suggest you have the audio fade out near the end of this animation rather than have it abruptly end. That is my only recommendation.

At any rate, superb work and I look forward to future submissions of yours if you have anything else in the works.

fabellafilms responds:

Thank you for the encouraging feedback and the suggestion about the music, I need to work on a lot but audio stuff is at the top of the list :) I hope to have more to submit, this seems like a good place to get opinions and hone skills.

So long, Edd. So long, Edd.

The visuals may have been relatively simple, but that certainly is not the point here: your story is. That is really cool that Edd Gould took the time to check out your projects and even leave some feedback. :) I have a similar experience with him leaving a comment on a news post of mine on Newgrounds back in 2010 regarding the release of my first original song. His words?

"HULK HATE FURRIES

Haha, just kidding- but i liked the track :D"

He's a very inspirational guy in many ways and I think this Flash was a great way to illustrate your experience. Makes me wish I had reviewed his work before his passing as it was so awesome.

Nice work!

KawaiiPiranha responds:

Thanks, man. Thats why I made it.
It wasn't supposed to dazzle anyone. It was simple.

Lighting test Lighting test

Superb visuals! A pity there isn't more to this. Nonetheless, great job! Wish I could do animation at even just half the quality level demonstrated here.

Celshaded responds:

kind words, thank you very much

Snakes On A Plane Scene Snakes On A Plane Scene

Somewhat simple visuals and kinda short, but I did find this to be quite amusing! XD Well done.