Bakos' Ruby Data Mining Bakos' Ruby Data Mining

This game does not appear to be operational at all. X_X All I get is a 403 Forbidden error no matter what browser I use: Firefox V16.0.1, Chrome V21, even [shudder] Internet Explorer 9.

Pikanjo responds:

The NG system was looking for an index.html in the root directory, rather than in the main (sub) directory.
-Richie

SG Sonic Scene Creator 1 SG Sonic Scene Creator 1

Fairly good. Nice to see that there are a lot of things to play with in this scene creator and I definitely appreciate that you chose to use one of EspioKaos' and my songs. :)

I only wish the audio was not so heavily over-compressed. X_X Try an 80kpbs, Mono in MP3 format. This will give you much cleaner sound and still maintain a good file size. Or 112 kbps in Stereo. Lastly, I would definitely recommend you have the music loop.

At any rate, you did a decent job on this project and some improvements would definitely make it a lot better. :)

Lorithaz responds:

Lol thanks, this was something I did in the spare time I had, took about 2 hours in all to make. TOTALLY Forgot about the looping though xD, Ill fix that soon :P

Sonic scene creator 5 Sonic scene creator 5

Very, Very Good

Loved the amount of variety in character sprites and scenery. The controls worked as advertised and I liked your choice of music. Speaking of which, thanks for using one of John Week's and my covers! Is there any chance you could please edit the credits to say that Sky Sanctuary Zone Piano was created by me and John Weeks? I would really appreciate that. :)

At any rate, awesome job on this scene creator!

Zhuburz responds:

Thanks for the review, and thanks for the Awesome music :)
I will update the credits as soon as i can.

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

8-Bit Wizardry At Its Finest

Talk about a trip down Nostalgia Lane. Gotta love it when people prove time and again that you don't need top-of-the-line graphics or a full orchestra at you command in order to make an awesome game.

I loved the visuals: made me feel like I was playing a game on my old Gameboy from 1994. Despite the intentional low-resolution and low color count, everything looked great.

The gameplay is indeed challenging, but that's what makes this game so much fun, not to mention the unlockable content from the speed run, the level editor and some Newgrounds Medals to sweeten the deal as well. The story is very good as well.

If you ask me, the music and sound effects were spot on for this retro-styled game. I think buying the soundtrack was the best $5 my brother and I have spent in awhile. Thanks, Flashygoodness for making the soundtrack very affordable and available in multiple formats (I went for the Lossless FLAC, just so I could fold it down into any format I want and still get high-quality audio).

Maybe post a track or two into the Audio Portal one of these days? They would certainly be a hit there, if you ask me.

All in all, I thoroughly enjoy this game, despite being stuck at Level 11. I'll get passed it sooner or later.

I look forward to your next project. 5/5 +1 to Favorites!

flashygoodness responds:

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed the game and I really appreciate your contribution for the soundtrack. And yes, FLAC definitely is the way to go if you want to have it in every format possible eventually. I haven't really thought about posting my music work here, but we'll see. Thanks again!

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Madness, Mayhem, Explosions = Epic Win!

Great graphics, fun & fast-paced gameplay and so much stuff to destroy, blow up and devour! I couldn't help but laugh as I played this game, especially because of how absurd it is: but that's what makes this game so great! I never thought getting to play as a shark would be so much fun and worth so many laughs.

Awesome work! +1 to Favorites

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Most Excellent!

That was an awesome little game! Excellent graphics, gameplay, music, sound effects and voice overs. Man was this funny! You even got Tom to pitch in for this one, too. How awesome is that, eh? It was kinda tough, but you get the hang of it evntually. Awesome work, you guys! +1 to Favorites

Jimmy The Eye Game Jimmy The Eye Game

Excellent!

Too bad so many people got confused with this game as well as Moglin Punter and thought they were stolen.

Anyway, the graphics were great, the controls worked well and this game was a lot of fun to play. Awesome work!

BR's Rocket Rush BR's Rocket Rush

Incredible!

Ah! Yet another awesome submission from the Super Flash Bros. Excellent graphics, a decent storyline, great gameplay and the controls work perfectly. The voice-overs are good too! Awesome work, you guys! +1 to Favorites

Virtual Nightcrawler Virtual Nightcrawler

Most impressive!

Superb animation and the actions were great! Not to mention a few surprises, like "Blue." Very creative! I think I can fix your sound problem as well. If you are using Flash, select the area with your sounds on the timeline. The Properties Inspector should give you information on your audio. There should be an item called "Synch" and it has two options: Stream and Event. Make certain all your audio is set for Stream, otherwise, it will lag at times. I hope this is helpful in ironing out the only real bug with this great movie. Awesome work! +1 to Favorites

Riddle School 2 Riddle School 2

Wow!

Very well done! This is an excellent game. There is one thing I must note: be sure to give credit to the authors who wrote the music you used. That aside, awesome work!

JonBro responds:

Oh! Yeah, I probably should do that...

Thanks!