River Kanoff's 2016 Commercial Demo River Kanoff's 2016 Commercial Demo

Very nice demo. Sounds quite legit for me, as far as audio-only commercials go.

One must not forget you were the voice of General Gaius in Dust: An Elysian Tail. ^_^ Neat to hear more of your range and what you can do. That's for sure.

Mikey and a Dalek: Ep 2 Mikey and a Dalek: Ep 2

I, for one, have been eagerly awaiting the release of this episode. :) Splendid work!

Time8th responds:

Thank you so much for saying so. Hopefully, Episode 3 won't take as long to do. :)

Mega Man 10-Wily Stage 1 Redux Mega Man 10-Wily Stage 1 Redux

I thoroughly enjoyed this track! Splendid work, once again!

EliteFerrex responds:

Glad to know you're still around, Doc! Stay tuned during NGADM'15... I've got some killer tracks lined up!

Casino Park Chiptune Arrange Casino Park Chiptune Arrange

A very interesting and well-executed take on this song, if you ask me. Superb work!

MasterJace responds:

Many thanks!

Gumball Piano Rock Gumball Piano Rock

I really like this upbeat remake. Everything: instruments, mastering, etc. just lines up perfectly. Definitely enjoying this take on a classic tune. Excellent work! Downloaded and straight to my Favorites this goes.

Death Egg Mk.II Trance Mix Death Egg Mk.II Trance Mix

A superbly-executed remix, if I do say so myself. I have to appreciate how much you put your own spin on this song, but I can still quite easily tell what tune you have remade. Nothing much else to say, other than: splendid work!

Channel Surfing Channel Surfing

Hmmm! Quite catchy! If I were a video game designer, I think a looping version of this track would work well in an options screen, loading screen or something else along those lines. Great job!

sumidiotdude responds:

Thank you so much for the review, doctor! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Mini Midi Adventure Mini Midi Adventure

Not bad. Not bad at all. [nod] Is this your first MIDI sequence? The sound set works pretty well. While it comes across as a bit disorganized to me, still an alright tune. Keep practicing and keep up the good work.

sumidiotdude responds:

This was my first MIDI sequence, and I can definitely see where you're coming from about it being kinda all over the place. Thanks again for the review!

MMBN2 Virus Busting Redux MMBN2 Virus Busting Redux

I have never listened to the original song this remix is based on. Nonetheless, I really enjoy this tune! Quite catchy with a great beat and a very good choice of instruments. Excellent work, as always, EliteFerrex! Yet another good track to add to my Favs.

EliteFerrex responds:

Thanks for the feedback, Doc. Been listening to your work recently, as well. Keep up the great composing!

Bridge Zone (Genesis/MD) Bridge Zone (Genesis/MD)

An excellent remake of a great song. I always did enjoy the sound of the MIDI system if the Sega Genesis. Awesome work!