Broken : Savlonic Neon Broken : Savlonic Neon

Excellent animation and a great song, if you ask me. I love that heavy electronic beat! Splendid work!

Potion Shop Potion Shop

A very interesting visual style, nice story and a fitting soundtrack to boot. Splendid work!

SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8 SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8

Ah! Nothing like a good dose of "WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SEE?!" to complete one's day. Gotta love purposely-awful stuff like this.

Now, pardon me while I raeg over not being credited for my one line in this collab. >:-(
<Insert raeging here>

There. Much better. Nice work on this, everyone! XD

Bakos' Ruby Data Mining Bakos' Ruby Data Mining

This game does not appear to be operational at all. X_X All I get is a 403 Forbidden error no matter what browser I use: Firefox V16.0.1, Chrome V21, even [shudder] Internet Explorer 9.

Pikanjo responds:

The NG system was looking for an index.html in the root directory, rather than in the main (sub) directory.
-Richie

SG Sonic Scene Creator 1 SG Sonic Scene Creator 1

Fairly good. Nice to see that there are a lot of things to play with in this scene creator and I definitely appreciate that you chose to use one of EspioKaos' and my songs. :)

I only wish the audio was not so heavily over-compressed. X_X Try an 80kpbs, Mono in MP3 format. This will give you much cleaner sound and still maintain a good file size. Or 112 kbps in Stereo. Lastly, I would definitely recommend you have the music loop.

At any rate, you did a decent job on this project and some improvements would definitely make it a lot better. :)

Lorithaz responds:

Lol thanks, this was something I did in the spare time I had, took about 2 hours in all to make. TOTALLY Forgot about the looping though xD, Ill fix that soon :P

Sonic scene creator 5 Sonic scene creator 5

Very, Very Good

Loved the amount of variety in character sprites and scenery. The controls worked as advertised and I liked your choice of music. Speaking of which, thanks for using one of John Week's and my covers! Is there any chance you could please edit the credits to say that Sky Sanctuary Zone Piano was created by me and John Weeks? I would really appreciate that. :)

At any rate, awesome job on this scene creator!

Zhuburz responds:

Thanks for the review, and thanks for the Awesome music :)
I will update the credits as soon as i can.

River Kanoff's 2016 Commercial Demo River Kanoff's 2016 Commercial Demo

Very nice demo. Sounds quite legit for me, as far as audio-only commercials go.

One must not forget you were the voice of General Gaius in Dust: An Elysian Tail. ^_^ Neat to hear more of your range and what you can do. That's for sure.

Mikey and a Dalek: Ep 2 Mikey and a Dalek: Ep 2

I, for one, have been eagerly awaiting the release of this episode. :) Splendid work!

Time8th responds:

Thank you so much for saying so. Hopefully, Episode 3 won't take as long to do. :)

Mega Man 10-Wily Stage 1 Redux Mega Man 10-Wily Stage 1 Redux

I thoroughly enjoyed this track! Splendid work, once again!

EliteFerrex responds:

Glad to know you're still around, Doc! Stay tuned during NGADM'15... I've got some killer tracks lined up!